View Profile WunderShnitzel

64 Movie Reviews

Truly a "Madness" Combat. Going over the top and sideways. Violence just flows. Sound design deserves it's own score and praise. Every punch, shot and slice is felt. Music is perfect with the slight theme of the circus music sprinkled in. A bit of the blueballing\sequel baiting ending, but when madness haven't ended on those?

Obliterated my expectation and even 17 years later you can surprise me. 10/10.

p.s. The fact that newgrounds went into technical maintence soon after release just makes it so funny and meta.

Great work on dynamic angles. And humour, facial expressions and overall quality is top-notch as always.

p.s.
Goddamit for a second there i tought it was the OTHER madness flash.

Just as immature and not giving a shit as i expected it to.

33 Game Reviews

Great game. Simple, fun and properly working. Adds nothing new, but is a great time killer. 4/5

Bob... what a bro.

YET ANOTHER pixel-art "game" with minimal interaction.

This game is about walking in one direction while listening to some mood-creating music and feeling the artsy message of author, who is telling us, that we are all slaves. Ironicly, author doesn't give any freedom to explore or even speak.

That would make a great story, if it wasn't told by yet another "pixel art game".

1) walk forward
2) feel the (pixel) art
3) repeat

1.5 stars for the soundtrack, it establishes a really good athmosphere.... for walking forward.

SilverStitch responds:

The majority of the game isn't actually pixel-art, just certain facets of which actually have to do with the retro-gaming aspect inside the story.
I'm glad you considered the story, despite it's linearity, and that you liked the music. :)

9 Audio Reviews

Quite the masterpiece. Starts with nerve-wracking and desperation inducing notes, then into the complete heartsto and explodes into fast-paced chase and fight back piece. Absolutely love how well it fits the "Whatever happens, we keep moving forward and fight" theme of Madness Combat.

Ending was kinda confusing, i was expecting outburst of energy: exploding mountains and flying dragons, rainbows across the sky over the victory flags. But instead it went :"that was a good one, let's end this (do it one more time)"
Yet 5/5, not dropping the bar of awesomness and still, somehow, improving.
Incredible, mood setting track.

Semaphore responds:

that's what I thought =D thank you very much ;)

10 soul points per second........

Semaphore responds:

WunderShnitzel...

you give me 10 motivationpoints per second.......

32 Art Reviews

Hot damn. You are so good with soft forms and soft lighting.

The GAWD DAMN facial expressions. They are itself better than the whole lewd ordeal.

the fact that sneakers on boy is a bit different in colour form the jacket makes it just so much better (like he couldn't find the exact match, and bought the closest one)

26, Male