WunderShnitzelWunderShnitzel

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

Animation and voice acting is really awesome, just as always.
But your humor is becoming predictable. You've being relying on same thing for 7 years now. Try something new.

Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

I know that internet isn't the place where i should ask that question, but was there any point?.
the animation was kinda good, but drawin style is complete garbage. the only not-complete-awfull joke was about Richter and the elevator. Slapstick is slow-paced, the "awkward" and "plot-twist" jokes are predictable and not funny. basically, someone dug up flash from 2004's grave and smeared it all over the actually good movie.

TUMOR: An Organic Glitch TUMOR: An Organic Glitch

oh look, another one "pixel art" flash: 80% of someone walking in one direction while "art" stuff happens.
Athmosphere wasn't so bad, and sprites of a characters looks good, but background is mess and sound , especially used for the speech, is so bad, that it's make flash unwatchable.

sorry for my horrible english.

Clockworkpixel responds:

who hurt you?

F SB F SB

YET ANOTHER pixel-art "game" with minimal interaction.

This game is about walking in one direction while listening to some mood-creating music and feeling the artsy message of author, who is telling us, that we are all slaves. Ironicly, author doesn't give any freedom to explore or even speak.

Samantha Wins Samantha Wins

That would make a great story, if it wasn't told by yet another "pixel art game".

1) walk forward
2) feel the (pixel) art
3) repeat

1.5 stars for the soundtrack, it establishes a really good athmosphere.... for walking forward.

SilverStitch responds:

The majority of the game isn't actually pixel-art, just certain facets of which actually have to do with the retro-gaming aspect inside the story.
I'm glad you considered the story, despite it's linearity, and that you liked the music. :)

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

The great game, yet still "holywoodish".
Voice acting Fire-Lion our of 10
Sound Effects Grand-Potato out of 10
Visual SDF marry me! out of 10.

Clean Keyboard Clean Keyboard

Ending was kinda confusing, i was expecting outburst of energy: exploding mountains and flying dragons, rainbows across the sky over the victory flags. But instead it went :"that was a good one, let's end this (do it one more time)"
Yet 5/5, not dropping the bar of awesomness and still, somehow, improving.
Incredible, mood setting track.

Semaphore responds:

that's what I thought =D thank you very much ;)

Healing Soul Healing Soul

10 soul points per second........

WunderShnitzel...

you give me 10 motivationpoints per second.......

Tranquil Universe 2014 Tranquil Universe 2014

sir, i thnik my english skillis is not enough to describe, how incredible and peacfull this song is.
it has some awesome calms and rises.

I was on my 24-hour shift, my work is nervous and hard, and i was reaching my day-limit of patience, about to explode, when, on coffe break, i found this gem. Sincerely, thank you, for my relaxed brain.

p.s. sorry for mistakes, i know there is a lot X)

Semaphore responds:

I'm glad I could give you a few calm moments =)
Thank you very much WunderShnitzel for this comment

Hank with a shotty Hank with a shotty

When you were SO DEEP in the shit, that even your shotgun require bandages....
I really like play of the light on his face and blood(lava?) splatters.

Rhunyc responds:

Hahaha.. Indeed. :D

And thank you!

Embers Embers

is he angry and leading crowd behind him? or he sad because everything is on fire? is he one-of-a-kind, or everyone like him?
AND GODDAMN MY FACE IS MELTING HOW AWESOME THIS IS.

Dead Space Dead Space

Looks like engeener's day gone completly wrong.
would be better to draw some big blood drops floating around, reflecting sunlight'n'shit (you know, space+liquids), unless he was ripped apart and throwed into outer space, and still moving/spinning.
lower part of painting is kinda smeared with with blood, so this is first point of view? like through glass of spacesuit?