WunderShnitzelWunderShnitzel

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

Animation and voice acting is really awesome, just as always.
But your humor is becoming predictable. You've being relying on same thing for 7 years now. Try something new.

Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

I know that internet isn't the place where i should ask that question, but was there any point?.
the animation was kinda good, but drawin style is complete garbage. the only not-complete-awfull joke was about Richter and the elevator. Slapstick is slow-paced, the "awkward" and "plot-twist" jokes are predictable and not funny. basically, someone dug up flash from 2004's grave and smeared it all over the actually good movie.

TUMOR: An Organic Glitch TUMOR: An Organic Glitch

oh look, another one "pixel art" flash: 80% of someone walking in one direction while "art" stuff happens.
Athmosphere wasn't so bad, and sprites of a characters looks good, but background is mess and sound , especially used for the speech, is so bad, that it's make flash unwatchable.

sorry for my horrible english.

Clockworkpixel responds:

who hurt you?

Diacrisis: Introduction Diacrisis: Introduction

Showing Title for the second time and for THIS LONG was non-essential, you could just show window, before showing credits, and put some gear-up sounds on background (like taking the keys/ putting the shoes... etc.
Dubstep is a BAD idea , if you want to scare people, we're here survivng, not shooting in aliens with dildo-guns.
Also i noticed, that Matthew have permanent grumpy face, even on a photo with his son.
Everything else is near-perfect:
Voice acting and soundwork is decent, ambient music was fitting perfectly, until dubstep happens.
Animation is incredible, especially 3d effects.

Sorry for my poor english.

Alucard responds:

No, your english is good! Thanks for your opinion, you have a good point of view!

Ninja Action - 4 Ninja Action - 4

best present for the new year.

Incident:123B Incident:123B

awesome work. Some nice attention to small detail and facial expressions.
but would be better to call it 730c incident? (7:30 coffe)

Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

unstopable madness action. i just had and multiplie madnessgasms.
10/10
p.s. NERF TRICKI, IMBA PLOX SWAG.

OTB - Two if by Sea OTB - Two if by Sea

best soviet potato-riding glove of faces in my life.

RadioTubeClock responds:

of course

Madness Exenteration Madness Exenteration

awesome, man.

and i thought, what lucy is joke about Lucy-the-sentry from team fortress ( she was only level 1)

Cethic responds:

No lol, it's an inside joke between me and some friends xD

BloodMoon BloodMoon

the movie lengt is quite short, so the backgound storfy was not necessary.
Yet - AWESOME and kinda creeps me out.